Thursday, December 6, 2012

Review: HERBENCH Paint Box Cheek Tint

Hello my gorgeous readers! Christmas is just 19 days away! Yey! So I bet you all must have gone out for your Christmas shopping for your friends and loved ones. I believe in some alternatives for high end cosmetics and since it's the Yuletide season, some of us might want to SAVE more moolahs than SPLURGE in expensive cosmetics out there!

Here is my HERBENCH Paint Box Cheek Tint, not the usual powder blush that we were used to. It's a tint, creamier than BENEFIT'S BENEtint, but a lot more affordable.


the packaging





this little amount is good for both cheeks

the swatch at the back of my hand

on my cheeks

PRO's:

- very affordable, it's only Php 128 (US $ 3)
- available locally at any BENCH or HERBENCH outlets
- a little goes a long way
- easy to apply, just smile and find the apples of your cheeks
- the clear tube packaging makes it easy to check how much product is left
- good staying power for about 6-8 hrs

CON's:

- takes some time to master the application
- can easily stain your skin (so you really need to carefully apply the product)

WILL I REPURCHASE?

- Yes!

Thanks again! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. wow the product looks promising. btw, new follower here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms. Charry! Oh, I'm so lucky to be followed by you! You're one of my favorite bloggers! Cheers!

      Delete
  2. It really is a good blush on! Im using this since... 1st ywar highschool pa haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a good blush on! Im using this since... 1st ywar highschool pa haha

    ReplyDelete