Saturday, December 8, 2012

LOTD: Attending Maria's Baptism

Hello there loves! It's been a couple of days that I haven't posted anything on my blog. I've been busy with work plus some kinda mommy duties for the weekend. Anyway, when I woke up today and checked my blog, there's a new follower on the list. Proud to say that I'm being followed by CHARRY of EYE CANDY. She's one of my fave top bloggers in the country! That gives me the mood now to post a new article today. :)

December 8th, it's Mama Mary's Immaculate Concepcion. We were also invited to attend a baptismal event, Yale's ninang Tel Agustin (wife of Ato Agustin) is one my college friends and their 2nd child, Ayesha Karelle will be welcomed in God's grace. My husband took some photos of the baptismal rites and I wasn't able to get the copies yet, so I'll just share some of the pics I took from my phone. Actually, those are just mine and my son's outfit. LOL!

Top: Forever 21
Watch: Guess
Bracelet: Fresh water pearls
Bag: Charles and Keith
Shoes: Gift
Pants: Forever 21 (not shown)


Products used:

THE FACE SHOP Lovely Me Ex make up base
REVLON Photo Ready Liquid Foundation in Shell
ETUDE HOUSE Color My Brows
MAC e/s in Satin Taupe
ACTIVE Cosmetics e/s in Black
MAC e/s in Rice Paper
MAC e/s in Espresso
ACTIVE Cosmetics Blush in Pink
ELF Cream Eye liner in Black
ETUDE HOUSE Oh M' Eye Lash
MAC lipstick in Chatterbox
BENEFIT Hello Flawless Powder Foundation in I love me Ivory
Scent: Burberry Body






Me and my son Yale


Yale's OOTD:

Polo Shirt: GAP Kids
Pants: Gingersnaps
Rubber shoes: NIKE

That's it lovies! Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment