Sunday, December 9, 2012

STARBUCKS PLANNER 2013

It's the Starbucks Planner craze once again! I myself collects stickers as soon as the promo starts. Having a sister who works at Starbucks, we are always updated with the promos, sales, events, etc. We also get 10% discount on merchandise and 20% on beverages and food. 

Anyway, the planner has 3 colors for this year: Black, White and Green. Though it doesn't include a pouch like last year's, it is housed in a very nice leather exterior with a magnetic closure strip.

So here's my planner, I got this on November 30th. I don't drink a lot of coffee but I have my mom, hubby, brother and friends who joined me in the collection of stickers. :)






It comes with this cute bookmark 

I now have a use for my MAC Glamour Daze pouch 

All in white, with my boy 

It matches my gadgets :)

Another new year is coming, and so I'll have a lot of planning to do! A planner helps me organize things such as birthday plans, event planning, schedule of client meetings and even my nanny's salary. 

Are you also collecting stickers for the 2013 Planner? Which color do you prefer?

Thanks again! :)

1 comment:

  1. I prefer the orange Starbucks Coffee Korea 2013 Planner! :)
    Now only 1212 php each! :)
    MORE PICTURES AND PROMOS AT MY FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jegs-Planners/245279382216910?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete