Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekend BEAUTY Loot

How are you lovely ladies? I hope you all started the week right! Well, for me, it's not actually a good start of the week 'cause I have colds and I need some rest for I feel kinda exhausted from last week's activities. 

Anyway, like what I mentioned from my last post, we went to see my mother-in-law who just arrived from Dubai last Friday. We got to her hotel in Makati on Saturday to see her and had lunch with my mom, dad and bro. Of course, hubby and his bro Tobby were also there, Yale was too shocked indeed when he saw his "lola" from his daddy's side. :)

Since my MIL is also very "kikay" on her own, she always bring a beauty loot for me every time she goes home or whenever she sends out a package for the family. She always put blouses, shirts and dresses on my loot, but I'm more concentrated now on the cosmetics part. LOL!

Here's the prettifying items included in my beauty loot:


MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC25

VICTORIA'S SECRET Simply Breathless eau de toilette

ESTEE LAUDER Travel Exclusive Make up kit


So there goes my beauty loot from mama Thess (hubby's mom). I also got blouses and a lot of sweets! I'm the only girl whom she gives a beauty loot since she has two sons (hubby and Tobby) and Yale, they're all guys so they're more on shirts, perfumes, rubber shoes, watches and gadgets. 

Will be putting these babies to road test this holiday and I'll make a review then.

Yale with mama Thess

Thanks! 

Appreciate, don't hate! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment