Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My "MUSTS" for the Month

Hello there! Just right after creating a review earlier, I've realized that I have to manage my growing make up collection and should create a plan on how to maximize their usage. While I'm on a "relax" mode, meaning no make up gigs, events and stuff, I need to put up another monthly post in relation to my monthly favorites. So I'm composing my "MUSTS" for the Month - a collection of my make up items that I MUST use for the whole month. Take note that these items will not be limited to what I will be posting at the start of the month. I need to use these items so I can maximize their usage and also to compare with my other products. These items will appear on my "Monthly Favorite" posts at the end of each month, but of course there might be some additional items too! 

Anyway, take a look at the items I have chosen to be part of my "Musts" for the Month:


1. ELF Cream Eyeliner in black
2. REVLON Photo Ready liquid foundation in shell - I need to finish off this foundie
3. MAC Fix+  - must empty this bottle too!



4. BENEFIT Hello Flawless Powder Foundation in "I love me" ivory  - I need to hit the pan soon so I can remove other make up items inside the box and keep the box for future use.



5. ETUDE HOUSE Oh M' Eye Lash mascara in black
6. BENEFIT Lemon Aid and Boi-ing
7. BENEFIT The POREfessional
8. HERBENCH Paint box blusher
9. THE FACE SHOP Lovely Me Ex make up base 



10. MAC lipstick in Chatterbox
11. MAC lipstick in Innocence

So there, another reason why I have chosen a few things to use for the month is mainly because I don't want to open up my make up kit and mix all the items there whenever I need to prep up. Also, kids in the house tend to reach for my make up too! That will be a complete mess if they do. :)

'til next! 

2 comments: