Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Review: MAC SELECT SHEER PRESSED POWDER

I've been wanting to try Mac's foundations and powders. But the thought of not going to any occasions at this point is not the best time to stock up on foundations. I only use foundations when I have special occasions to attend to (like weddings, birthdays, parties, etc.) So I thought of just getting a light powder that I can wear everyday.



 NC30 swatch

So I was introduced to this Mac Select Sheer Pressed powder. The lady on the counter helped me find the right shade since it was my first time to buy face products from Mac. I got the NC30 shade. It's not too light nor too dark for my tone. It blends perfectly on my face.


Price: Php 1,375.00 at Rustan's (about $32)

 wearing Mac Select Sheer Pressed powder 
(Sorry my face was too far, photo taken during dinner)

The Verdict: I love the way how it works on my face, it's very light and sheer. It's perfect for everyday use when you don't need full make up. I always wear it with some blushers and of course, my favorite Mac lipstick shades.

Will I purchase it again? Definitely!

Do you own a Mac Select Sheer Pressed Powder? How do you like it?

'til my next post... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment