Thursday, September 6, 2012

FOTD: My Everyday Office Make Up

Hi there again pretty loves! I just thought of creating a FOTD for my everyday office make up. Just as natural as I can be, very simple everyday make up that will only take about 5 minutes.

 Before

I just look so pale, haha!

My everyday office make up look
(though lipstick color changes)

Products I used:
BENEFIT the POREfessional (I used it as a primer)
MAC Select Sheer Pressed powder NC30 (I don't use foundations for everyday look)
BENEFIT Boi-ing 
ELF Eye brow kit
ELF Eye lash curler
ELF Eyeliner in black (24k collection)
ELF Lengthening and Defining Mascara (24k collection)
ELF Blush
ELF Overall face brush
NYX Round lipstick in Hot pink

So there, as easy as one-two-three, you can create an everyday light make up look.

Thanks and 'til my next post! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment