Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Review: MAC FIX+

Here's another Mac product that I seriously love, Mac Fix+.

According to Mac, Fix+ is:

"An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!"



I was surprised when I didn't see any instructions on the package, but knowing a spritz bottle like this, all you have to do is to spray it on your face. Don't wipe it out, just let your skin absorb the liquid. It's very refreshing and hydrating. I use it often everyday when I feel like sleepy, it keeps me awake!

Price: Php 900.00 at Rustan's (for a bottle of 100ml), worth the price!

The Verdict: I love how it freshens up my face! Really very worth of your money!

Will I purchase it again? Absolutely!

'til my next post! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment