Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Review: ST. IVES APRICOT SCRUB

Hi there again loves! Been too lazy for the past couple of weeks. Now, I'm ready again to post insights about beauty. :)

Won't be talking about make ups today, but rather my favorite facial scrub of all time! Yes, I've been using this for about 3 years now and I'm happy about the results that it gives my face. I use it twice: in the morning when I take a bath and in the evening when I do my night time facial habit. 


I love how it feels after scrubbing my face using this. It gives me a smooth finish, especially on my nose area where I have a lot of white heads. I also love the smell of apricot, it's very refreshing to the skin. :)



Nothing compares to this, really. So as long as there is St. Ives, I will definitely purchase this over and over again. This only costs around Php 197.00 (about US$5).

Thanks again loves! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment