Thursday, September 27, 2012

Review: REVLON PHOTO READY LIQUID FOUNDATION

At last, I was able to create a review about my favorite foundation. I've been using this for about 2 years now and it still gives me the perfect look especially on photos. :)

Costs Php 950.00 at the Revlon counter in SM Dept Store (about US $23)


Swatch (Shell) 

When blended

So far, I'm satisfied with the coverage that it gives my face. But definitely I will be searching for other liquid foundations that stays longer. Revlon Photo Ready gives awesome photograph looks. So if you opt to look good on photos, this is a must for you. :)

Applied on my face, without other make ups or concealers

Thanks again! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ate i use Beyond Natural from Revlon also the Skin Matching Makeup. Are you still putting something on top of this one? -ABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey abby! On this post, I didn't put anything on top of the liquid foundation. But to set your foundation, you have to put on loose powder. Blot application lang ha, using a brush. Best to use a kabuki brush.

    ReplyDelete