Sunday, September 30, 2012

My SEPTEMBER Favorites

Hi there loves! It's the time of the month again for my favorite make up pieces. Since it's sunny-rainy-sunny season, I have decided not to use much make ups for my face. So here are the faves...


ELF Eyebrow kit, ELF Blusher, MAC Select Sheer Pressed


ELF All Over Face Brush, ELF Length Defining Mascara (24K), BENEFIT the POREfessional, BENEFIT Lemon Aid and Boi-ing


ONE Berrylicious Balm, MAC Russian Red lipstick

So there goes my September favorites. If you've noticed, I didn't use much on liquid foundations since the weather is sometimes too hot or wet. For this kind of season, I prefer to use more on powder foundations or just face powder. This will help my skin stay fresh. :)

Thanks again loves! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment