Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Review: THE FACE SHOP MAKE UP BASE

I've been MIA for the past couple of days because I have to accomplish some requirements for my home based job. Yes, I'll be working from home for the first time, that means I don't have a lot of reasons to go out. Lol!

Anyway, I'll be reviewing about The Face Shop's Make up base: LOVELY ME: EX. I was eyeing for the green colored one because it reduces redness on the face, but it was out of stock when I went to their store. So I got #2 the purple shade, it is for sensitive and acne prone skin.

 nice packaging

descriptions are all written in Korean language :( 



foil sealed 

see the difference?  

 this little amount should be enough for the whole face, "a little goes a long way"...

applied on my face

PRO's:
- it gives a nice canvas before applying your make up
- nice smell
- smooth finish
- it didn't break me out
- price (Php 355 or US $8) with 40 ml content
- no oily skin

CON's:
- the packaging can be easily pinched, thus having a messy cap
- when applied too much, it will give your face a whitish finish (eew!)

OVERALL:

I love this product and I can recommend this to any skin tone, even with morenas.

WILL I REPURCHASE THIS?

Definitely!

I hope this review helped especially for those who are looking for a good make up base. 

Thanks! :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi. Nice review^^ may i know how months is its expiry after opening? Is it 6 or 12 or 18 months?thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete