Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Review: L'OREAL COLOUR RICHE Lipstick

This lippie should have been added to my October Beauty Haul post, but my bad...I wasn't able to include it on the photos. :(

 The lipstick color is on the outside, while the gloss is on the inside layer.


The lipstick is very visible because of it's partly transparent cap.


It's number 709, color is Wine Maven 


Swatch 


On my lips

I love the easy application on my lips, it glides on smoothly because of its gloss inside. I also noticed that there is a cooling touch on the lips, which is great to wear during the holiday season. I have a kinda dry lips right now, which I never miss during this season. So a lip balm or gloss is a must for me at this time. Applying this lipstick everyday will be great because of its wearable color and it's very light on the lips.

PRICE: n/a (it's from my mom)

RATING: 7 out of 10

For me, this color is wearable but doesn't last that long. I may say, you have to reapply once in a while to keep the color and shine.

Thanks! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment