Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Review: MAC LIPSTICK in CHATTERBOX

My freshest lipstick addition from MAC is Chatterbox, a bright red-pinkish color from the amplified creme family. I am actually choosing between the famous Pink Nouveau or this, but I ended up purchasing this color because the first one is too bright for me. 





swatch  


Chatterbox on my lips

It's amplified creme so it glides easily on the lips for easier application compared to matte finish. I love that it doesn't look too bright on me as I can wear it anytime. I can say that as of now, this is my fave from all the pink shades that Mac produced and I'm in love with it. :)

PRICE: Php 1,000 (around US $24) from Rustan's Dept Store

RATING: 9 out of 10

I can wear this color on casual looks and during daytime. I love the color, the finish, and the moisture it gives on my lips. I'll definitely repurchase this once it's done. I can recommend this to fair skinned ladies.

Thanks again! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment