Thursday, October 18, 2012

Review: MAC RUSSIAN RED LIPSTICK

The first red lipstick that I fell in love with, Russian Red from Mac. I love its matte finish, vanilla scent and its pigmentation on my lips. I don't have to apply it so often since it lasts longer than other lipstick does. The only thing that I don't like about it is the application. You have to carefully glide it on your lips to create a perfect finish that shapes your lips. You can't go wrong that often 'cause if you do, it will leave a mark, maybe because of the high pigmentation. 





Swatch 


Russian Red on my lips

It has an intense bluish red color. Perfect to wear anytime of the day or during night outs. It gives an awesome look to your casual or not so "bongga" wears. I feel more confident and powerful whenever I wear this lippie. Its loud color gives an extravagant sexy look.

PRICE: Php 1,000 (around US $24) from Rustan's Dept Store

RATING: 10 out of 10

So far, this is my no. ONE lipstick favorite among my collection.

Thanks! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment