Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My OCTOBER Favorites

Happy Halloween! I know everyone's busy in visiting their beloved ones in cemeteries nationwide. In our case, it will be difficult for us to leave 'cause hubby is working even on holidays. Also, my son doesn't have a nanny at the moment. :(

So before the month ends, I'll be leaving you with my monthly favorites, well for the month of October.

BENEFIT COSMETICS' How to Look the Best at Everything, THE FACE SHOP Lovely Me Ex Make up Base, ELF 24K Lengthening and Defining Mascara, ELF 24K Eye Pencil, ELF Eye Brow Kit

As you can see, Elf cosmetics has been a staple in my monthly favorites. Simply because they're very easy to maintain and very affordable. I've been using my Benefit Cosmetics a lot for this month and I made a promise not to buy a new face powder until I've used this up. :) 


MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder, MAC lipstick in Chatterbox, L'OREAL lipstick in Wine Maven, HERBENCH Painbox

My compact powder for everyday use (and the only powder that I can bring out) will always be a favorite! My theme for this month was SIMPLICITY, and it goes well with my chosen lipstick colors. :)

Thanks again and enjoy the long weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment