Saturday, October 13, 2012

Beauty Haul for October

This month, I don't have any particular brand of cosmetic haul so I would rather name this post as "Beauty Haul". Aside from the brand, I didn't spend too much for these items since they were either post birthday gifts or just given to me with no reason at all. :)


My items: Lotions, shower gel, body mist, lipstick and blush on

Let's start with the Body Lotions:

 From my cousin (post birthday gift), Victoria Secret - Scent is sweet apple and raspberry!


From mom, Bath and Body Works

I love scented body lotions! Aside from the fact that it gives smooth skin, it also gives me the smell that will last for hours even if I don't spray on perfume.

The Body Shop Shower Gel from my mom - Instead of using bar soaps, I prefer using liquid soaps and shower gels. It provides moisture to the skin and is more refreshing than bar soap, it smells good too!  


Bath and Body Works Shimmer Mist from mom - I had one too from my college friend Kring (pasalubong last July), this kind of mist is nice to wear during night outs or simply if you just want to have a sweet and shimmering skin. 

Paint Box Liquid Blush on/Tint from Herbench - I purchased this one for only Php 128 (around US $3). I haven't tried using this kind of blusher yet so I think this will be an addition to my make up kit.  


MAC Lipstick in Chatterbox - Another purchase for Php 1000 (around US $23), I think Mac cosmetics will always be a favorite and will be a staple on my monthly hauls. :) 



Watch out for the reviews of my lipsticks. 'Til then! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment