Friday, October 19, 2012

Review: MAC HEROINE LIPSTICK

My first ever matte lipstick (and my first lipstick from Mac), Heroine. It has a bluish-purple color and very nice vanilla scent, it's a limited edition by the way and I can't seem to find any blog post about it here in the country. I love the pigmentation like my other Mac lippies. I also noticed that after a few hours, when the purple color diminishes, there is a dark pink stain that stays on my lips. I have used it very often the month I bought it. It gave me a very unique look. :)



 I've used it so often, look at the tip! :p





Swatch 



Heroine on my lips

I love the staying power it gives my lips, the pigmentation of course! Also, it's very eye catchy...a lot of people notices the color especially at night. A completely different look in a snap!

PRICE: Php 1,000 (approx US $24) at Rustan's Dept Store

RATING: 9 out of 10

The only reason why I rated it as 9 out of 10 is the fact that it's not too wearable. I can wear it when I want to have a unique look but can't wear it everyday or even on formal wears. I can wear it at night outs and sometimes during the day.

The color is good for fair skinned ladies but I can't recommend this on dark toned or morena beauties. You might want to check another shade of purple lippies but not this. The last time I went to the Mac counter at Rustan's Shang, they said it's already out of stock. Lucky I am that I have decided to purchase it earlier. :)

That's it for today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment