Friday, October 19, 2012

FOTD: USING BENEFIT'S HOW TO LOOK THE BEST AT EVERYTHING

This is my first FOTD using the whole kit of Benefit's HOW TO LOOK THE BEST AT EVERYTHING. But of course, I did use other make ups too! Here's the look:

Note: I didn't put on eye shadow for this look

Here are the things I've used:

For the Face:
MAC Fix+, to hydrate my face before applying make up
***BENEFIT the POREfessional, used as a primer to minimize pores on the nose area
***BENEFIT Boi-Ing, under eye concealer
***BENEFIT Lemon Aid, eye lid concealer
***BENEFIT Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow, my liquid foundation
***BENEFIT Hello Flawless Powder, blotted on my face after applying foundation

For the Eyes:
ELF 24K Black Liner, used on my lids
ELF 24K Defining and Lengthening Mascara in black
ELF Eyebrow Kit

For the Cheeks:
HerBench Paint Pot Liquid Blusher Tint

For the Lips:
MAC Lipstick in Chatterbox






The kit is best to use for everyday look, when you don't need a lot of make ups. You can even bring it along with you since it's just the size of a pocket book. This look is very light indeed! :)

Thanks and Happy Weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment