Thursday, December 13, 2012

FOTD: WEDDING 12-12-12

Hi there again my pretty and gorgeous readers! I've had no posts for the last couple of days for our preparation for my long time friend Jhelyn's wedding. Yes, it's December 12th, 2012! And my baby boy is part of the entourage, he's actually the youngest member at 1 year and 7 months old on the 14th. :)

Anyway, here's the look I've made since I wore a matt gold chiffon gown yesterday.


What I've used:

THE FACE SHOP Lovely Me Ex Make up base
BENEFIT The POREfessional
MAC Fix+ (sprayed on stippling brush)
REVLON Photo Ready Liquid Foundation in Shell
 ELF Eyelid Primer
ELF Correcting Concealer
IN2IT Sheer Eye shadow duo in Earth
ACTIVE e/s in Beige
ACTIVE e/s in Gray
MAC Espresso
ELF Cream liner in Black
TONY MOLY Slim Mascara in Black
ETUDE HOUSE Color My Brows
ACTIVE Powder Blush in Peach
MAC Lipstick in Innocence
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder (to set make up)

Hair done by my sister-in-law, thanks Myla!


with my little prince, the coin bearer Greyam Yale!

We had so much fun and we were very happy for our friend Jhelyn's wedding. I'm also glad that she made Yale carry their symbol of treasure, even though he's too young to be part of a wedding entourage. Hubby actually accompanied Yale in walking down the aisle and sat beside him too. The night was full of laughter and fun! Congrats again marsie and Pel! We love you both! Enjoy your honeymoon!

'til next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment