Friday, December 14, 2012

Review: MAC Lipstick in INNOCENCE

One last hit before we head out to the metro, a review on my current favorite lipstick from MAC's Holiday - Glamour Daze Collection. I have been wearing this lippie for quite some time now ever since I got it and I tell you, it's L-O-V-E! :)

Described by MAC as a "Soft Coral" shade, this lipstick is very much on demand according to their customer ratings and reviews. It's part of their Holiday collection, meaning: it's limited edition. Good thing that I decided to get it before it ran out. 



the packaging is shinier than the usual MAC lipsticks




with flash 


swatch without flash 


swatch with flash 


on my lips

PRO's:

- vanilla scent (signature scent of MAC lippies)
- color is wearable any time of the day or night
- lasts for about 6 hours
- for me, it's a good nude color

CON's:

- limited edition
- price Php 1,100 (almost US $27)
- it's frost so expect some glitters (for me, it's okay)

OVERALL:

- I love this lipstick color and I'm so wearing this during the holidays! 

By the way, I wore this on my friend's wedding to give justice to my matte gold gown. 

Thanks and Have a Great Weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment