Saturday, December 8, 2012

My TOP SCENTS for the Year

"I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain

I haven't talked about my favorite fragrances ever in this blog. So I think it will just be fair if I will also acknowledge them and the people who gave them to me. Yes, I am not a perfume collector and I don't purchase as much scents as other people do. But people close to my heart prefers giving nice scents as gifts and "pasalubongs". 

Here are my Top Scents for the year 2012. I have other bottles (RL, Burberry Body, Bath and Body, etc.) but these are the ones I have used for this year. 




Colognes:

Bath and Body Works - Sweet Pea (courtesy of my friend Kring Vitug)
GAP Dream (purchased by yours truly)
Victoria's Secret - Tropical Breeze (from my husband's aunt Florence)

I so love these scents and not being a perfume person, I wear these whenever I go out for errands, with no special occasion at all.
Great for daily use!


Perfumes:

DKNY - Be Delicious Peach Blossom ( mama Thess' "pasalubong")
Davidoff Cool Water - Wave ( from Tobby, hubby's bro)
Victoria Secret - Berry Kiss (from my mom)
Burberry Touch - ( from mama Thess)

I only wear perfumes whenever I attend events and special occasions. Notice that those three bottles to the right are almost empty.  
I so love DKNY Be Delicious in Peach Blossom, I wear that most of the time the moment I received it. It stays for a long day.
Burberry Touch is also one of my favorite scent so I'm almost emptying the bottle.
Davidoff Cool Water in Wave is a great scent too, but I get dizzy at times at don't understand why, lol!
Victoria's Secret is best worn at night because of the sweet scent which I truly love! 

How about you? What are your TOP Scents for the year?

'til then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment