Sunday, December 2, 2012

BURBERRY BODY PH

Hello December! It's the Christmas month once again and I'm sorry for just putting up a post today, I've been too busy with the weekend shopping with my family in the metro and I also went to see my long time friend whom I haven't seen for more than 10 years now. :)

Anyway, before we head out to the metro last Saturday, I was surprised to get my Burberry Body gift pack from the mail. I was actually negotiating with Luxasia's Brand Manager if they can ship it out or I still have to go to their main office in Bonifacio Global City. Apparently, my e-mails for DHL (courier service) bounced back a couple of times so I didn't expect that Ms. C already shipped my package.

Here are the pics of my gift pack:

85 ml bottle , retails for Php 5,798 (US $141)

This was actually released November 2012 here in the Philippines and there was only 156 bottles in the market to celebrate Burberry's 156 years.




the box 


the package also contains 6 sample bottles and a DVD\

If you're wondering how I got these, here is my entry for the BBBODYPH contest:




the notification

It was really an early Christmas gift, good thing I didn't buy a new perfume on my own and trusted my luck. haha! 

Thanks again Burberry Body PH and Luxasia for the gift pack, and also Ms. C who made sure I'm gonna receive this. :)

'til next!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love the bottle! ♥ luxe ng packaging! does it smell good?

    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shari! yeah, it smells good. parang ayoko nga galawin ung big bottle eh, I'm gonna use the samples muna. hehe

      Delete