Monday, December 31, 2012

FOTD: NEW YEAR's EVE

Hi there everyone! Happy New Year! Sharing with you my FOTD for New Year's Eve. Well, all the ladies in the house went gaga to have their face done before taking our family picture for the night. LOL!

(sorry if my face looks a a bit lighter, I must blame the light in front of me. lol)

What I've used:

BENEFIT The POREfessional for the primer
REVLON Photo Ready liquid foundation in Shell
ELF Eyelid Primer
IN2IT Eye shadow in Earth
ACTIVE Cosmetics e/s to highlight brow bones and inner eye corners
ELF 24K Eye Pencil in Black
ETUDE HOUSE Mascara in Black 
ETUDE HOUSE Color my Brows
ACTIVE Cosmetics Blush in Pink
MAC lipstick in See Sheer
BENEFIT Hello Flawless Powder in "I love me Ivory"



Again, I'm so sorry for the "unclear" shots. I'll recreate this look to give you a clearer version of the make up. 

Thanks again ad Happy New Year! Let's all thank the Lord for all the wonderful blessings we have received in 2012! 

Cheers! 

"Appreciate, don't hate!"


No comments:

Post a Comment