Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My DECEMBER Favorites

Happy New Year loves! This post should have been created last month, but I got no time to write about it. Anyway, my favorites for the month of December is already a late post, so sorry for that.

Here they are:


Primer: THE FACE SHOP Lovely Me Ex (I love this so much!)
Concealers: ELF Tone Correcting Concealer; BENEFIT Boi-ing
 Eye Primer: ELF Eyelid Primer; BENEFIT Lemon Aid
Liquid Foundation: REVLON Photo Ready in Shell (I think I'm gonna be emptying this bottle soon!)


Mascaras: ETUDE HOUSE Oh m'Eye Lash; TONY MOLY Simply Style Slim Mascara
Eyebrows: ETUDE HOUSE Color My brows
Eyeliner: ELF Cream Eyeliner
Eye shadow: IN2IT Duo e/s in Earth


Blushes: ACTIVE COSMETICS blushes in Pink and Peach 


Lipsticks: ESTEE LAUDER lipstick in Mystic Mauve; MAC lipstick in Innocence
Blush: HERBENCH Paint Box


Pressed Powder: BENEFIT Hello Flawless Powder in "I love me" Ivory
(I've already hit the pan, yehey!)

Thanks again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment