Monday, January 14, 2013

Review: TONY MOLY Simply Style Mascara

Hello there pretty ladies! How was your weekend? For me, last weekend meant rest for my sore throat, cough and colds. And I'm back to training again this week. Too short for a rest of two days huh?! :)

Anyway, let me give you another review before a take another nap. It's my TONY MOLY Simply Style Mascara (Volume) that I've been using for a couple of weeks now. 

packed in an all-black tube



the wand is curled

PRO's:

- thick formulation, thus giving you more volume on your lashes
- curls even if you don't use a curler
- lasts the whole day
- waterproof
- affordable , Php 198 (approx US $ 5)

CON's:

- its thickness might be a problem to some especially for cleaning
- you have to use an oil-based remover to thoroughly remove it from your lashes

'til then!


No comments:

Post a Comment