Monday, January 7, 2013

FOTD: MATTE but not FLAT

Today is my first day of training in the office and I decided to have a "bold" red on my look, to show confidence and style. So even if I'm wearing a white blouse and only minimal make up, I can still look and feel good. :)

Here's my face of the day for my first day:



What I've used:

BENEFIT The POREfessional
MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC25
BENEFIT Boi-ing
BENEFIT Lemon Aid
ETUDE HOUSE Oh M'Eye Lash mascara
ETUDE HOUSE Color My Brows
ACTIVE Cosmetics blush in pink
MAC lipstick in Russian Red
BENEFIT Hello Flawless Powder in "I love Me" Ivory




I enjoyed this very light look and since it's our first day, no serious work at all. Honestly, I don't like the schedule of training 'cause it's "siesta" time for me (2pm-10pm) I'd rather be on a 10pm-6am shift, that's what I am used to. But then I need to take this for about 28 days I believe before they change our schedules. 

Thanks again and I hope you'd like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment