Sunday, January 6, 2013

FOTD: The Look I wore on CHRISTMAS EVE

Hi there beauties! A lot of days have passed and browsing through our Baguio vacay photos, I just realized that I wasn't able to take a snap shot of my look on Christmas Eve. So I re-created it since I promised to post my FOTD for you.



What I've used:

THE FACE SHOP Lovely Me Ex make up base
REVLON Photo Ready in Shell
ELF Eyelid primer
IN2IT Duo e/s in Earth
TONY MOLY Simply Style Mascara
ETUDE HOUSE Color My Brows
HERBENCH Paint Box Blush
ESTEE LAUDER lipstick in Mystic Mauve
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NC30

Yes, I didn't use eyeliner on Christmas Eve. :)




So there! Wish me luck on my first day at work. I'm on a mid-shift training from 2pm 'til 10pm so I need to fight sleep. LOL!

Thanks and have a nice week ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment