Friday, January 11, 2013

Something "IN" for 2013

Happy Weekend! Before we plan something for the weekend with our families and friends, let me share with you another make up trend for this year. Well, we all know by now that Emerald Green is the color of the year. So for those of you who wanted to update your closet, now is the best time to do so. For those of you who wanted to update their make up kits, you might want to add some colored liners since they're said to be "IN" this 2013. :)

For me, I don't have to get myself some colored eyeliners 'cause I already have a set of them from ELF. If you can remember, I have posted it before, click here to see the colors. Tried to use the green one for this look:




applied it on my water line (outside)

How about you, what color would you like to try?


No comments:

Post a Comment