Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Review: MAC Lipstick in See Sheer

Hello my gorgeous readers! I have been too tired for a couple of days now after work and now I got a sore throat. :( But though I am not feeling well, I still have to go to work 'cause we are not allowed to make any absences during training. So to make me feel better, here I am making a review for my latest lipstick product. Well, my husband was the one who chose the color and bought it for me. :)

Described by MAC as Grapefruit Pink, SEE SHEER have a lustre finish and part of the coral shades permanent collection.





the swatch on my hand

on my lips

PRO's:

- the color is wearable
- lustre finish so it's easy to apply
- lasts for about 4 hours
- coral shade 

CON's:

- by it's name, it's a sheer color so you might want to swipe it 2-3 times on your lips to achieve a nice look

Overall, I'm loving this lipstick and I'm sure you will too! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment