Thursday, January 3, 2013

Review: ESTEE LAUDER Pure Color Lipstick in MYSTIC MAUVE

Another year, another review from one of the newest lipsticks in my collection. It's part of the Estee Lauder travel kit that I received from my mom in law last month. 

You can see that the packaging is gold and very luxe! It also smells good like a prune, a break from the usual vanilla scent from my MAC lipsticks. 




Luxe tube!


the swatch 



on my lips

PRO's:

- luxe packaging
- smells good
- lasts for 4-6hrs
- it comes in a travel kit which is much affordable than buying it separately
- moisturizing, doesn't dry my lips

CON's:

- not sure if it's available locally
- for travelers, you can purchase the travel kit inside the planes or at the airport, for non-travelers, you might want to ask someone to    purchase it for you

I love the scent, color and lasting power! :)

'til then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment