Sunday, January 20, 2013

Review: ACTIVE Cosmetics Blush On

One last hit before I get off for work and get busy again the whole week. Sigh. Well, that's all for the little guy. All the hard work will pay off every time I see smiles and hear laughs and giggles from my little boo. :)

Another lovey that I have from my Active Cosmetics palette are these blush on colored in pink and peach:


nice colors :)



housed underneath the eye shadows



the kit



swatch on my skin:
left is the pink shade
right is peach

PRO's:

- very light on the skin
- lasts for about 8 hours
- not cakey or powdery
- smooth application
- shimmery but not too much

CON's:

- not available locally
- you have to apply it evenly
- not too much pigmented so you have to apply twice
- better to use a blush brush instead of the brush that comes with it

PRICE: 

- no idea since it was given by my mom-in-law, bought in London

Overall, I love it on my skin. It has a natural finish and glow. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment