Sunday, January 27, 2013

I've HIT the PAN!

Happy Sunday loves! It's been a very busy week for me and I also need to catch up with my son every weekend. Tonight's the only time to also catch up with my blog. Urghhhh! It's so hard to resist the temptation of sleep everyday, and I promise that I will try to do my best to update you every now and then.

Anyway, I'm just happy that I already hit the pan for my two face powders. Well, I don't use them so often since I always do use liquid foundations for good 8-10 hour coverage. 

Here they are:



from my HOW TO LOOK THE BEST AT EVERYTHING kit
Hello Flawless "I love me" Ivory powder foundation
BENEFIT COSMETICS 


MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NC30

So before I finish these pans, I will have to purchase a new powder for touch ups and of course to set my liquid foundations and make ups.


No comments:

Post a Comment