Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Haul for JANUARY

Alright, so before the month ends (and before I get busy again) here are some of my purchases, not much on make ups now 'cause I really wanted to purchase them when I have the time next month to drop by in the Metro. :)

Here's my mini haul for this month:



told yah, not much on make ups :) 


flats from Charles and Keith Php 1799, hubby was the one who paid for this. lol


from Watson's:
MAYBELLINE Clear Smooth All in One Foundation, Php 149
GARNIER Facial Scrub, Php 81.75
CLOSE UP White Now, forgot the price


ETUDE HOUSE Lip and Eye Make up Remover, Php 198


a pouch that my sissy got for me in their Bangkok trip

So far, those are just my purchases for myself this month. Talking about my son, well, I have purchased a lot for him of course, as always! I love being a mom! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment