Monday, December 10, 2012

PRE-HOLIDAY Make Up Haul

Hello there lovelies! I had an early make up haul for this month 'cause I don't have any plans of buying too much make up and stuffs. I need to concentrate more on buying gifts for the family, Yale and my God children. Well, for God children, I always prefer to give them monetary gifts instead of stuffs. But for those kids who are rather celebrating their birthdays and christening, I prefer giving them stuffs if I'm not a God parent. :)

This month's pre-holiday haul are somewhat some of the "basic" things that I want to add on my kit. Notice that there will be no MAC or a lipstick item, you'll know why before this month ends.

Here are the things I bought:

Five items :)

ELF Stipple brush - Php 249.75 (around US $6)
TONY MOLY Simple Style Mascara - Php 198 (about US $4)
ELF Eyelid Primer - Php 129.75 (US $3)

ELF Blending Eye brush - Php 129.75 (around US $3)
IN2IT Sheer Eye Shadow - Php 299 (US $7)

Another reason for purchasing only a few is because I wanted to try these products for my friend's wedding that I'll be attending on the 12th. So all I have to do now is to try these products first and I'm actually excited for the eye shadow, my first purchase from IN2IT!

Review on these products soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment