Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Review: ETUDE HOUSE COLOR MY BROWS

I've been unwell for a couple of days now, I'm always like this especially during the holiday season. So please bear with me if I'm not updating my blog so often, but I try to do so every single day before we take our Christmas vacation with hubby's family in Baguio. Yes, Christmas this time will be spent with his family since his mom will be back in Dubai by New Year's eve. :(

One of my favorite products from Etude House is their brow mascara: COLOR MY BROWS. It's very easy to apply and it gives a good fix for your brows. :)

So after a few weeks of using it, I'm here to post a review for my favorite EH product. And yes, I enjoy using it for it doesn't only give a good color to my brows, it's also time and effort friendly!


 the packaging

it comes in a mascara wand 

my bare brow 

with Etude House Color my Brows in Light Brown

PRO's:

- easy to apply
- affordable for only Php 328 (approx US $ 8)
- the light brown color matches my hair perfectly
- good for daily use
- available locally at any Etude House branch

CON's:

- it has some glitters on it, but it doesn't show up when applied on the brows
- it only comes in 2 shades (dark and light brown)
- always sold out

Overall, I so so love the product! I'm definitely buying another one when I ran out! :)

Thanks again loves!

Appreciate, don't hate! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment