Tuesday, December 25, 2012

FOTD: The Day After CHRISTMAS

Hello there! Our last day in Baguio City today, we're heading back to Pampanga since hubby's got work as well as I'm back to home based work again tonight. So even if we still wanted to stay and enjoy the cold breeze here, we really need to go home. It's a short but fun vacation indeed! 

Another look I made today for our last day here, going out to shop for some "pasalubongs", not much make up but just enough basic look for me:


What I've used:

THE FACE SHOP Lovely Me Ex make up base
REVLON Photo Ready Liquid foundation in Shell
ETUDE HOUSE Color My Brows
TONY MOLY Simple Style Mascara in Black
HERBENCH Paint box cheek tint
MAC lipstick in Russian Red
MAC Select Sheer pressed powder in NC30 




Nothing much make up, I'm also too lazy to put on a lot. LOL!
Will be posting my Christmas FOTD once we're home.


My son really wanted to get out and explore Baguio City once more. :)

Thanks and enjoy the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment