Saturday, December 29, 2012

Review: IN2IT Sheer Eye Colour

How have you been ladies? How's your Christmas vacay? We're all heading up for the New Year celebration and I am preparing myself for getting back into the office world. Well, home based job is pretty much okay but my body's longing for everyday work in the office. I mean, I'm used to going out of the house for work in the past six years. So I've decided to maybe try working in the office again before having workshops for my new business venture next year. :)

Anyway, let me update my blog before the year ends. I'm posting a review on my so used eye shadow duo for this holidays. Yes, I've been using this often this month. It's my first IN2IT product, Sheer Eye Colour EY 12 Earth.


The packaging gives a clear view of the product 

It has a small mirror and an applicator 

It is somehow same as MAC baked e/s

PRO's:

- very affordable price for only Php 299 (US $ 7)
- very pigmented
- soft and easy to apply
- can be brought at any SM Dept stores
- it's compact is good to bring along without taking too much space

CON's:

- should always apply an e/s base before application
- can easily shed without a base

OVERALL:

I love the color and pigmentation and it can also be a dupe to MAC bakes e/s.

'Til my next review! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment