Thursday, December 20, 2012

My "ARTies" for our BAGUIO CHRISTMAS Vacay

Two days and we're going up North! Yep, we'll celebrate Christmas in Baguio since hubby's mom will be here for only a few days. She'll be leaving on the 30th and won't be able to spend the New Year with us, so Christmas will be hers. :)

Before, I do pack a lot of things whenever we go to a short trip. But now, I can't do that thing anymore 'cause I have to concentrate mostly on what Yale's bag will contain. 

I only chose some of the little staples I'll be needing for the holiday looks. Since I'm pretty sure that we won't stay all day at the hotel. Definitely, we'll be goin' out a lot during our stay there. So better look always good on the camera! LOL

too much? nah, just enough to create a face. lol


 THE FACE SHOP Lovely Me Ex Make up base - I love this so much!
BENEFIT Lemon Aid and Boi-ing
ELF Eyelid primer
REVLON Photo Ready Liquid Foundation - I have a strong feeling that this bottle will be emptied soon!


MAC Select Sheer Pressed powder
IN2IT Duo Eye shadow - baked shadows good for the holidays
HERBENCH Paint Box - I'm good with this! 


AVON Eye defining pencil
TONY MOLY Simple Style Mascara
ELF Cream liner
ETUDE HOUSE Color My Brows
ELF Eyelash curler 


MAC Heroine Lipstick
MAC Russian Red Lipstick
ESTEE LAUDER Pure Color Long Last Lipstick in Mystic Mauve
You can never go wrong by having different shades! 


ELF Brushes:
Stipple
Eye shadow
Blending
and
Extra cosmetic wedges 


Temporarily, this pouch will be their home while we're away from home :)
And of course, to cleanse off make up after, I just have to bring my ever so trusted POND's cold cream.
Also, to keep lips moisturized is a lip balm and a VS scent to keep me fresh! 

Excited for our trip! Happy Holidays! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment