Friday, November 30, 2012

FOTD: SHIMMER AND LOUD

My last FOTD for this month, attending my best girl friend's bridal shower. I opted to use some shimmer on my eye make up and a bronzing powder since it's at night time and I also used a bold red color for my lips. 

Here's the look:


What I've used:

THE FACE SHOP Lovely Me Ex make up base in #2
REVLON Photo Ready liquid foundation in Shell
ELF Eye shadow primer
MAC e/s in All that Glitter
ACTIVE Cosmetics e/s in Gold
ACTIVE Cosmetics e/s in Pink
MAC e/s in espresso - used for the nose line
ACTIVE Cosmetics e/s in beige - used to high light the brow bones and inner eye corners
ELF Cream eyeliner in black
ETUDE HOUSE Color My Brows
ETUDE HOUSE Oh My Lash mascara in black
ELF Bronzing powder in Warm tan
MAC lipstick in Russian Red
MAC Select Sheer Pressed powder - blotted on face to set make up





More FOTD's for the coming month.

See you next month loves! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment