Thursday, November 1, 2012

Review: ELF CREAM EYELINER

Hello again loves! It's a long weekend for all of us and maybe some are still enjoying the heat of the sun. Well, not me. lol. Anyway, since ELF Cosmetics is one of the cheapest, or I may say, affordable brand in the market, I'll be showing you my views on their cream eyeliner. Most of us may prefer using liquid liners, but I am in love with gel and creams. :)

Here are the photos of my ELF Cream Eyeliner:

The packaging 

Same price with other stores like Watson's, SM Dept. Store, etc. 



The container looks like a glass but it's plastic 



Swatch on my hand 

It comes with a brush, but others prefer using an angled brush instead

PRO's:
- Light weight
- Price, very affordable
- Smooth application
- Very handy packaging
- Dries fast after application
- Doesn't smudge on my lids (I have oily lids)
- I tried to put my hand on running water and the liner didn't smudge as well

CON's:
- Staying power is not so long, 4-6 hrs is the most
- You can only use it for about 6 months

Before I purchased this one, I have a Wet 'n Wild cream eyeliner. I just noticed that after about 4 months, the liner already dried and I wasn't able to maximize its usage. Anyway, it cost me just Php 199 for that. I just hope that ELF would be better than my previous liner. Also, I put this to test last weekend and yeah, it didn't last me that long. Enough for 4 hrs and it faded. :(

WILL I REPURCHASE THIS?
Thinking about it. Though, if I'm tight on budget, this is a better alternative. :)

Thanks! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment