Sunday, November 25, 2012

Review: ELF EYEBROW KIT

Another staple product that I have from ELF Cosmetics is an eyebrow kit. Well yeah, I gave it a shot few months ago and I think I can now make a review about it.


The packaging 


 
It has a wax and powder, a mirror also comes with the compact


the applicator that comes with it 


the swatch



How to use it:

1. Brush your brows with a brow brush in the direction of its growth.
2. Apply a generous amount of  brow wax using the brush applicator.
3. Brush with brow powder to set the wax in place.

PRO's:

- price (it's from ELF so it's very affordable)
- easy to apply
- quick fix for brows

CON's:

- it's wax so it bleeds at times especially on extreme heat
- staying power is not too long
- run your fingers through the wax and it's gone (sigh)

WILL I REPURCHASE?

Maybe not. I have other brow products which are more dependable especially with their staying power.

'til next! :)

1 comment: