Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My CHRISTMAS Wishlist

So before November ends, I just have to post my wishlist for Christmas as Santa is already asking me for it. Actually, my own Santa. You know who he is! :)

You know that I'm really interested in pursuing make up lessons and workshops especially by the start of the year, so to add for my business venture since I'm now a home based working mom. Well, here's my simple wishlist for this Christmas.

 BENEFIT COSMETICS: Finding Mr. Bright


CHARM Brush: Sonia Limited Edition Pro Brushes


MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation in NC25


MAC Powder Blush in Pink Swoon


MAC e/s in Espresso

MAC e/s in Satin Taupe

That's just a few of my items on the wishlist this Christmas, well that's what I can think of right now. I'm more on a bag person so maybe I'll add a new bag on my list soon. :)

Anyway, calling my Santa and relatives. Hehe! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment