Wednesday, November 7, 2012

EOTD: USING ACTIVE COSMETICS PALETTE

Hi loves! I'm planning to purchase a new eye shadow palette or e/s pans but while checking my make up box, I found out that I still have this ACTIVE cosmetics make up kit that my mom-in-law gave me, she was still in London when she got me this palette and I think this is not locally available.

Let me show you an EOTD using only this palette for the eye shadows.

Take a look at this:

I used purple shades for this look 

To show you how I came up with this, here's my ACTIVE cosmetics e/s palette:


1. LIGHT PURPLE SHADE - I applied this color on my lid using an ELF eye shadow brush.
2. DEEP PURPLE SHADE - this is the darkest purple that can be found on my palette, I used this on the outer crease area.
3. BLACK - applied on the outer edge of my eyes.
4. LIGHT BEIGE - used to highlight my brow bone.
5. SHIMMER GRAY - applied on the inner edge of my eyes to make it brighter.

 These are the things I've used all over the eyes:
ELF Eye Shadow Primer
ETUDE HOUSE Oh m'Eye Lash Mascara in Black
ELF Tone Correcting Concealer
ELF Cream Liner in Black - used on my water lines too
AVON Eye Pencil in Brown

I only used two brushes for this eye make up:

ELF Eye shadow brush 

ELF Blending eye brush

Here's more of the eye make up: 






Hope you'd like it!

Thanks again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment