Wednesday, November 14, 2012

EOTD: PLAY AFTER WORK

My day has been so long...Two hours client meeting in the morning, emails sent to my boss, even washed the car. Whew! I think I've burnt a lot of calories from my Starbucks frappes! :)

Anyway, here's another EOTD after all the work I've done today. While resting in front of the lappie and watching tv, I just have to play with my make ups. My husband even thought that I'm eating my make ups. Oops! Is that a signal that he's gonna get me some more? lol

Here's what happened to my eyelid-turned-to-canvas work:

My eyes are longing for sleep now, very tired looking 



What I've used:

ELF Eye shadow primer
COASTAL SCENTS 88 color palette - for all the e/s I've used
ELF Cream liner in Black
ELF 24K Lengthening and Defining mascara in Black
AVON Eyebrow pencil in Brown
BENEFIT Boi-ing Under eye concealer

Here's more:


I just added a pink color to give another look for the usual grays and blacks. 

'Til then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment