Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Review: ELF 24K SHIMMER EYELINER PENCIL

Hello loves! The last piece (so far) of ELF Cosmetics item on review for this month (though I have different colors) will be my ELF 24K Shimmer Eyeliner pencil in Black. This may be a good dupe to other brand of products alike.

Kohl pencils are very useful for it does not only act as a good eye definer, but also used more often for doing smokey eye make up. I enjoy using these kind of pencils 'cause you can easily smudge them with a blending or pencil brush.



It has a sharpener on the cap

swatched twice

smudged easily with my fingers

notice that it has some glitters on it

PRO's:

- very affordable
- easy to glide on lids
- nice color
- it shimmers

CON's:

- can easily be smudged if not applied properly
- very hard to remove, must use an oil based remover

So far, I'm glad about using this for smokey eye make up purposes. Other than that, I can't recommend this for use as an eye liner and for waterline application since it easily smudges. Maybe as an eyeshadow, it can work good too.

For the price, I'm not sure since it was a gift from my hubby's aunt and it comes in a pack of six. I'm not pretty sure if it's already available in the PH market.

There goes my last review for my ELF products. Hope I can take a chance to try out their other products in time.

'til then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment