Sunday, November 25, 2012

Review: ELF EYE SHADOW PRIMER

I'm on ELF Cosmetics review this month, so I should not forget about this one thing that's very essential for doing eye make up. I've been using this for quite some time now and I can say that it does the job well for keeping eye shadows intact.


 The packaging


Product comes in a solid stick form 


 Swatch


with camera flash 


using ACTIVE cosmetics eye shadow in gray

If you've noticed, the shadow on the right side (with ELF primer) is more pigmented than the one without primer. I just applied same amount for both but you can really see the difference, without primer, your shadow won't stay good enough on your lids, especially if you have oily lids.

PRO's:

- it does its job well for making eye shadows stay intact
- price locally is around Php 200 (US $ 5) 
- very easy to apply
- non sticky
- smells nice

CON's:

- staying power isn't too long
- they should have worked more on the packaging

WILL I REPURCHASE?

Thinking about it since its staying power isn't long enough to hold eye shadows especially on humid places like our country.

More ELF cosmetics review coming up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment