Sunday, November 18, 2012

Review: ELF TONE CORRECTING CONCEALER

Hello there my gorgeous readers! Sorry for haven't been posting a review with one of the concealers that I've been using for ages. Yes, I've been using this for quite some time now, I guess more than 2 years. :)

Many of us loves ELF Cosmetics for their quality yet affordable products. As what I've mentioned earlier, ELF will always be a staple in my make up kit. 

Here's the concealer that I've been using since then:

 The packaging

I love that they provided a wand for easy application 

swatch 

without concealer (left); with ELF Tone Correcting Concealer (right)

Pretty much, this concealer will last you a long way. For me, since I have other concealers to use, it lasts me for more than 6 months for this one. Some clients prefer using cream concealers and some wants to use liquid concealers like this. For me, I use it as an under eye concealer since I don't have much blemishes on my face to conceal. :)

PRO's:

- it's liquid so it is very easy to blend
- comes with a wand applicator for easy application
- smells nice
- dries and blends easily upon application
- the price is very affordable (since it's ELF) for only Php 129.75 (approx US $ 3)
- can be purchased at SM Dept. Store, Watson's since this is a drugstore brand
- does not only conceals my dark eye circles but also brightens up my eyes

CON's:

- it's liquid so if you don't blend liquid smoothly, it will not be the best for you

WILL I REPURCHASE?

- Yes!

'Til my next review loves! :)

1 comment:

  1. Does it do the job of concealing blemishes like pimple/acne marks? I have few light tiny blemishes to cover up. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete