Friday, November 9, 2012

Review: PURE BEAUTY CLEANSING OIL

Have you tried washing off your make up using just facial wash and water? I did. And it just made a lot of make up residue on my face, especially on my eye area. I have been using PONDS Cold Cream to remove my make up for a long time now and I have made a review here. But of course, I will always check out another product that will help me remove stubborn eye make up.

I have discovered PURE BEAUTY CLEANSING OIL, it's a Korean brand by the way. It's out in the market for quite some time now and I hate myself for only discovering it now. Anyway, the packaging says, "Moisturising enriched with soybean oil". 

 190 ml bottle



It comes with a pump and a lock 

Now, let's put it to test:

 I applied ELF lengthening and defining mascara in black at the back of my hand


 Pumped a drop of Pure Beauty cleansing oil


Rubbed it thoroughly 


After wiping with tissue 


Second drop of Pure Beauty cleansing oil and rubbed it again 


After wiping with tissue, VIOLA! It's gone!

Yes, it's as easy as that! When using it on your face, especially on your eye area, just remember to use your thumb and index fingers to gently rub your eyelashes. This will prevent you from having a cloud vision afterwards. You can either use the oil by massaging it all over your face, neck and back of your ears then wipe with tissue, or you can also massage the oil on your face and add water to emulsify the solution, then wash off with facial wash and water.

PRO's:
- gently removes eye make-up, even the waterproof ones
- very light
- affordable, it only costs Php 149.75 (about US $3) for a 190 ml bottle
- you just need 2-3 drops for the whole face including neck and back of the ears
- didn't break me out even if it's oil

CON's:
- well, it's oil so if you don't want oil on your face, better not use it
- when not used properly in the eye area, it will give you a cloudy vision
- smells like soybean but it's okay with me

WILL I REPURCHASE THIS?
Yes! It's a sure must have for make up enthusiasts.

'Til then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment