Friday, November 23, 2012

NOVEMBER Mini Haul

Hi! Sorry for haven't been active to blogging lately. My client on my home based work requires a lot of meetings so I'm already exhausted at day time and all I need is some sleep. 

Anyway, let me share with you my "mini" haul for this month:



Let's check them one by one:

COLGATE Optic White, available at Watson's for Php 49.75 (small tube) 

ETUDE HOUSE Color My Brows, Php 328 

MAC Lipstick in Innocence shade from the Glamour Daze Collection, Php 1,100  

It comes with a nice pouch, an ipad can actually fit inside :) 

HUMAN NATURE Products
left: Sunflower Beauty Oil - Php 125
right: Bug Spray - Php 149
(prices may not be exact)
available at Human Nature Branches Nationwide

Review on these products to be posted soon! 

'Til then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment